It is loaded with vitamins and minerals and aids in diabetes, weight loss, heart disease prevention, which are only a few of the many health benefits of the Amla fruit.
Killing the monster could be possible by changing one’s lifestyle to that of whole foods and more physical activities. With that said, let us take a brief look at Amla for diabetes and many other illnesses which plagues our society.
Time for Healing
Amla is beneficial for many reasons. Here are a few:
- It regulates our blood sugar levels. This is done by the stimulation of the cells responsible for the secretion of insulin. Your guess is correct. This stimulation is done by the gooseberry/amla fruit.
- Gives a boost to our immune system. The white blood cells in our body serve the purpose of attacking foreign toxins found in our bloodstream. Not only are they attacked, but, they are also eliminated from our body, thanks to the work of the white blood cells. Amla increases the number of white blood cells in our body.
- Our skin loves amla to maintain its health and beauty. It leaves it glowing and hydrated. Amla is known for slowing down the aging process.
- Amla is great for our hair. The claim here is that it cures dandruff. The gooseberry fruit is also responsible for stronger hair root, gives luster to our hair, maintains the color and prevents baldness. Yes, just by consuming regularly. The iron, carotene, and antioxidant contents are responsible for these goodies.
- Weight can be halted due to Amla. Let us bear in mind that weight loss has resulted in lower blood sugar levels for some people and even the complete elimination of diabetes. Some people are using intermittent fasting to lose weight and to say goodbye to diabetes. Click on the word intermittent fasting to read this interesting article and to see if this is for you.
- Our heart says thank you to this fruit sometimes referred to as Indian gooseberry. This powerhouse of antioxidants helps us to fight heart diseases, by simply regulating our bad cholesterol. This is another plus for those of us diagnosed with diabetes. It is not uncommon for diabetics to struggle with heart issues, which is one of the many complications possible when we have diabetes.
- The same is true for cholesterol concerns. Amla assists with these two issues and so indirectly diabetics receive more than double for our money when we invest in some form of this fruit, be it the raw fruit, the powder or the drink.
- Amla aids in our cancer and inflammation-fighting abilities. Because this fruit has a lot of polyphenols, flavonoids, and tannins, it is able to effectively fight cancer and diabetes. Yes, like you, I am saying wow. Food really is our good way to medicate ourselves. All the healing we need can be had in some fruit, vegetable, nut, or seed. We do serve a mighty God.
- Digestion gets a bit of help from the consumption of amla. Thanks to the fiber content of this fruit. When we consume amla, our stool moves through easily and regularly due to the fact that fiber adds bulk which aids in this all-important process.
- Because we pass our stool regularly and with ease, then constipation is held at bay.
- Here is another interesting bit of information. The bulk-forming action of amla, also ensures that we do not have diarrhea.
Amazing! Before you go to buy some amla powder, please stay with me and learn some more. We will now take a look at some of the nutrients found in the amla fruit.
Nutrients in Amla
What we get when we consume Amla:
- Vitamin C (known to assist with our blood sugar).
- Chromium (this also helps to lower our blood sugar by regulating carbohydrate metabolism. Our body responds better to insulin, thanks to chromium).
- High fiber content which aids in digestion and stomach ulcers. This also makes it good for constipation relieve.
The Many Ways to Eat an Amla Fruit
- The fruit can be eaten by itself. Note that because it can be bitter and sour, then some people consume it with a little salt, whilst others use a dash of honey. Diabetics sometimes have issues with our blood pressure and as such, I would caution the use of salt. I would also caution the use of honey because of the potential spike in blood sugar.
- Amla is also available as a powder. This makes it versatile to add to smoothies, drinks, ice creams, or use in a mask.
- The oil made with Amla is great for our hair and skin. It strengthens our hair and so prevents it from falling out and it makes us look younger for a longer time as it slows the graying process.
- As a juice, Amla aids digestion and slows blood sugar spikes.
Why not treat yourself and someone you know? Look below for some pictures of some amla products. Just click the pictures and you will be taken to a website to purchase said items. I will be ordering the powder for my morning smoothie. Go ahead and click the pictures below.
The amla fruit, also known as gooseberry is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. The nutrients we receive from this little fruit helps us to control our blood sugar and a number of other complications we get from being diagnosed with diabetes. Hence, regular consumption of this fruit could keep our hearts healthy and lowers our bad cholesterol.
The buck, however, does not stop here as the powerful antioxidant-loaded fruit also aids digestion, fights cancer makes our hair healthy, and free from dandruff, and, it protects and heals our skin. We can never overstate the value of consuming this fruit in the raw, as a powder, in a drink, or as an oil to rub in the hair and on the skin.
Would you like to create an Online business and make some extra cash?
Two years ago I said yes to this question and I am happy I did. I joined a set of people, who, like myself want to make a difference by sharing their experiences and knowledge Online, whilst learning to create, and manage an Online business, with the bonus being some extra cash in our bank accounts.
I cannot lie and give you the impression that it is an easy or quick way to make money. It is not. I have had to wake early in the mornings to type my blog posts, research and keep up with social media. I also took a break because I just couldn’t see this money everyone was writing about.
I am happy to now report that things are changing and the hard work has started to pay off. Yes, two years ago I created a blog and that blog posts just earned some cash for me. That’s what we call residual income.
Enough said, let me share the link with you so that you too can seize the opportunity to learn and to create your Online business and reap the benefits. Click the banner below to be taken to the community of Online business associates where I learned to make this website and thankfully, my financial breakthrough is on its way.
Check it out. Click the banner and experience the joy of helping others and earning at the same time.
The pleasure would be ours to keep you updated on the latest diabetic news, with the intention of giving hope to those who are of the opinion that diabetes is a death sentence. So maybe you were not diagnosed with diabetes. Let’s keep it that way. Maybe your loved one was diagnosed with this dreadful lifestyle illness.
Let us do this together. Subscribe to receive our latest articles and freebies, delivered, free of cost to your e-mail. The form is below, go ahead and take action now. Complete the form below. Information gives us the power to act and change lives. What are you waiting for? Complete the form below.
Until next time, continue to fight diabetes and walk in good health. God bless you and your entire family and do enjoy the festive season.