I was told that:
- I had diabetes and that it would get worst throughout the years. The sad thing is that I bought that lie.
- I was told that I would suffer with a number of diabetic complications until I died. Again, I bought that lie.
- I was also told that I would take prescription medications for the rest of my life. Yes, once again I subscribed to that lie.
Every year I saw the prescribed list of diabetic medications increased and new drugs for different illnesses added:
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Poor circulation.
- Acid reflux.
My concerns grew and I got serious about researching diabetes. I became my very own lab rat as I experimented eating whole foods and herbs. The results are:
- My blood pressure is now in the normal range, at least, most days.
- I take less blood glucose medication because my diabetes is greatly controlled.
- I am losing weight.
- I have renewed energy. Yes, I am walking faster again and climbing the stairs is once again a breeze.
- My tendonitis is less painful.
- Arthritic pain is gone.
- My skin looks healthier.
- Acid reflux has been a thing of the past.
- I have said goodbye to swollen feet due to poor circulation.
- I am happier and now hopeful once again.
Read the book below to discover one of the many foods I eat to help me to achieve a more normal blood glucose and her many benefits, inclusive of weight loss, normal blood pressure and a happier me! Go ahead and read this e-book for only $2.